Civil Defence Department Jobs 2022 is inviting applications for the positions of Computer Operators, Firemen, Instructors Grade-II, Instructors Grade-III, Junior Clerks and Store Keepers. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. The appointment for this Directorate of Civil Defence KPK Jobs will be made through the well-known testing known as Educational Testing & Evaluation Testing Agency ETEA. This jobs advertise in Aaj Newspaper on 16 March 2022.
Civil Defence Department KPK Jobs 2022
|Hiring Organization||Directorate of Civil Defence|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||145|
Post Name & Qualification
- Computer Operator | Bachelors
- Store Keeper | Intermediate
- Instructor Grade-II | Bachelors
- Instructor Grade-III | Intermediate
- Junior Clerk | Intermediate
- Fireman | Matric
How To Apply For KPK Jobs
- Interested candidates may apply online at official website www.etea.edu.pk.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee in any branch of UBL Bank.
- After online apply, don’t send documents to ETEA office, copies of testimonials/ documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No. Slip from ETEA official website.
- Last date to apply online for Civil Defence KPK Jobs is 30th March 2022.
All New Govt Jobs In Pakistan: Click Here