Fisheries Department Punjab Jobs is inviting applications for the positions of Assistant Director Fisheries, Fisheries Research Assistant, Junior Clerk, Fisheries Supervisor, Lab Assistant, Driver, Tub well Operator, Fisheries Baildar, Chowkidar, Khakroob and Naib Qasid. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the province. This jobs advertise in Jang Newspaper on 17 June 2021.
Government Jobs in Punjab June 2021 at Fisheries Department
|Hiring Organization||Fisheries Department Punjab|
|Jobs Location||Lahore, Gujranwala, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad and Attock|
|Education Requirements||Literate to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||88|
Post Name / No of Posts & Qualification
- Assistant Director Fisheries | 05 | Master
- Fisheries Research Assistant | 11 | Bachelors
- Junior Clerk | 02 | Intermediate
- Fisheries Supervisor | 03 | Intermediate
- Lab Assistant | 01 | Middle
- Driver | 03 | Matric
- Tub well Operator | 04 | Literate
- Fisheries Baildar | 47 | Literate
- Chowkidar | 06 | Literate
- Khakroob | 03 | Literate
- Naib Qasid | 02 | Literate
How To Apply For Punjab Jobs
- The Interested candidates should the submit application form with required the documents at given the address before closing the date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Already Government employees should apply through proper the channel.
Last date to apply: 05/07/2021
Address: Directorate General Fisheries Punjab, Lahore.
All New Govt Jobs In Pakistan: Click Here