ibps clerk notification 2021. IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 has been issued by IBPS. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has started the online application process for 7855 clerical cadre posts from October 7, 2021 and will remain active till October 27, 2021. topic. The selection process is a two-tier process that includes prelim and mains online exams. On October 6, 2021, IBPS issued a new IBPS Clerk 2021 notification with some modifications. Applicants should go through the full details for IBPS Clerk 2021 as outlined in the following article.
IBPS Clerk 2021 New Notification
IBPS has uploaded the revised IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 on 06 October 2021 on its official website ps ibps.in with latest dates and revised posts. Now the posts to be recruited through IBPS Clerk 2021 have been revised to 7855. Banking candidates eagerly awaiting the IBPS Clerk 2021 notification can now download the notification in PDF from the link below to read all the details about the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Review Official Notification Download New PDF
Check out the highlights of the IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 issued by the Banking Personnel Selection Institute for IBPS Clerk CRP XI.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2021: Highlights
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the exam||IBPS Clerk CRP XI|
|Language of Questions||13 languages including English & Hindi|
|Nature of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)|
|Stage of IBPS Clerk Exam||Prelims & Mains Exam|
|Age Limit||20 years – 28 years|
IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2021:
IBPS Clerk 2021 Prelim Exam is going to be held in December 2021 and IBPS Clerk Mains in December 2021 or January 2022. IBPS has announced the dates of the IBPS Clerk Exam on October 06, 2021 through a window advertisement.
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Events||Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 Release Date||06th October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Starts From||07th October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Ends On||27th October 2021|
|PET Call Letter||November 2021|
|Pre Examination Training||November 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card||November/December 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date||December 2021|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||December 2021/ January 2022|
|Call letter for Mains Exam||December 2021/ January 2022|
|Conduct of Online Mains Examination||January/ February 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result||April 2022|
Post of IBPS Clerk 2021.
With the new IBPS Clerk notification, the posts have been increased to 7855. Check out the state wise and category wise revised posts for IBPS Clerk 2021 exam by looking at the table below.
|State Name||General||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total Vacancies|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||04||0||0||01||0||05|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI DAMAN & DIU||03||0||0||0||0||03|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||15||04||02||04||01||26|
Apply IBPS Clerk 2021 Online Link.
Good news for those candidates who want to apply for IBPS Clerk 2021 as the Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has started registration for the post of Clerk on 07 October 2021 at ps ibps.in. Online registration for IBPS Clerk CRP-XI will end on October 27, 2021.
Steps for IBPS Clerk 2021 Registration.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Form is to be filled in 2 parts: Registration and Login.
The following are the steps to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam 2021.
- Visit the official website @ibps.in.
- Click on the notification to read the online registration for IBPS Clerk 2021.
- Register using personal credentials, phone number, and email id.
- Fill in the personal details and contact details to complete the registration.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration ID and password.
- Login with registration ID and password and confirm using captcha.
- Click the Login button and fill in the details and complete the application form.
- Pay the required application fee online.
- Save the completed application form and keep it for future reference.
Candidates should be vigilant about the initial date of application and ensure that the application is completed before the last date. Only one complete application is required to submit IBPS Clerk Online Form 2021.
IBPS Clerk Application Fee.
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and Others||Rs. 850/- (Fee including intimation charges)|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Qualification Criteria.
According to the IBPS Clerk notification, the educational qualification and age limit is as follows. Candidates are eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 if they meet the following educational, age limit and computer literacy. If there is any change in the upcoming notification, it will be updated here soon.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Educational Qualification.
- Degree (Graduation) in any field from a Government Recognized University If you want to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021, any qualification required by Central Government recognized India or its equivalent is required.
- Candidates must have a valid mark sheet / degree certificate to be a graduate on the day they are registered and state the percentage of marks obtained in graduation while applying online for IBPS Color Examination 2021.
IBPS Clerk Computer Literacy.
- Must have operating and working knowledge in computer system, ie candidates should have certificate / diploma / degree in computer operations / language / study computer / information technology as one of the high school / college / institute subjects.
- State / UT Official Language Proficiency (Candidates should be able to read / write and speak State / UT Official Language) for which it is better for candidates to apply for vacancies.
- Ex-servicemen who do not qualify for the aforesaid civil examination should have matriculated. Ex-servicemen who have completed less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces and obtained Army Special Certificate of Education or related certificate in the Navy or Air Force.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit:
- 20 years Minimum age limit.
- 28 years Maximum age limit.
Age Relief for IBPS Clerk 2021
Upper age relaxation is tabulated below for different categories,
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disability||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
IBPS Clerk 2021 selection Process.
An interview process is not required for the post of IBPS Clerk. 100% weight is given as a result of main test results. Candidates who qualify and shortlist in the online preliminary examination will have to appear in the online main examination. This IBPS exam system consists of a general recruitment process – online preliminary and online main exam.
Sample of IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam.
The IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 will be held in two stages: Prelim and Mains. The pattern of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination is given below. The prelim exam will be of 100 marks for 1 hour while the mains exam will be of 200 marks for 160 minutes.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Pattern
Highlights of IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
There will be a negative marking for each incorrect answer in both the primary and main examinations for which there will be a penalty of ¼ or 0.25 out of the marks allotted for the specific question.
The IBPS Clerk 2021 exam will consist of multiple choice questions in both Main and Prelim.
The questions in the objective exams, except for the general English exam, will be bilingual, ie English and Hindi.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Curriculum.
Generally, the IBPS Clerk Bank Exam 2021 consists of quantitative aptitude, reasoning and English for the preliminary examination. The main exam will include general knowledge subjects and computer science subjects as well as quantitative, reasoning and English. Another important feature about IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 is the exam pattern of IBPS Clerk Exam 2021. Distribution and scheme of parts and marks.
IBPS Clerk Salary Structure.
The initial salary package for an IBPS clerk is Rs. 28,000 to 30,000 per month. The initial salary for an IBPS clerk is Rs. 19,900 which includes inflation allowance, house rent allowance, medical allowance and transport allowance.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Admission Card.
Admission card for IBPS Clerk Prelim Exam will be issued 10 days before the date of examination. Amit Card for IBPS Clerk has been issued separately for Prelim and Mains Examination.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 Pre-Exam Training.
IBPS has organized pre-examination training for SC / ST / Religious Minority candidates in some centers. Training arrangements are available for all candidates. This can be done by pointing against the relevant column when applying online. The following is a list of pre-test training centers.
- North Zone Centers: Agra | Allahabad | Amritsar | Bareilly | Chandigarh | Dehradun | Gorakhpur | Jammu | Kanpur | Karnal | Lucknow | Ludhiana | New Delhi | Patiala | Rohtak | Shimla | Varanasi
- South Zone Centers: Bengaluru | Chennai | Coimbatore | Gulbarga | Hyderabad | Kavaratti | Kochi | Madurai | Mangalore | Mysore | Port Blair | Puducherry | Thiruchirapalli | Thiruvananthapuram | Vijaywada | Vishakhapatnam
- East Zone Centers: Agartala | Balasore | Behrampur (Ganjam) | Bhubaneshwar | Dhanbad | Guwahati | Hubli | Kolkata | Muzaffarpur | Patna | Ranchi | Sambalpur | Shillong | Siliguri | Tirupati
- West Zone Centers: Ahmedabad | Aurangabad | Bhopal | Indore | Jabalpur | Jaipur | Jodhpur | Mumbai | Nagpur | Panaji (Goa) | Pune | Raipur | Rajkot | Vadodara
- Candidates who select pre-examination training should download their call letter for training by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website.
Results of IBPS Clerk 2021
The result of IBPS Clerk has been released separately for each phase of 2021 examination. The final state-wise merit list and category-wise merit list will be prepared in descending order of the marks obtained in the online main examination of the candidates. Candidates who appear in the fixed merit list will then be considered for appointment to the post of Clerk in Banks.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Cut Off.
The IBPS Clerk is an important guide for the cut-off candidates, who will decide the final selection of the candidate in the examination. Will be cut off with test results. However, last year’s exams can predict a cut-off.
Exam dates and admit card details are given above. Candidates are requested to stay updated from the website for the latest information.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Questions
- Q1 When was the notification of IBPS Clerk 2021 issued?
- Answer: Notification of IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 has been issued on 06 October 2021.
- Q2 How much effort can I make to recruit IBPS Clerk?
- Answer: Candidates can make only four attempts. However, specific categories will be relaxed.
- Q3 Can final year students take the exam?
- Answer: Yes, final year students can take the exam. But they have to submit the mark sheet on the date of verification of the document.
- Q4. Will there be any negative marking in the exam?
- Answer: Yes, IBPS Clerk will have a negative marking of 0.25 for each incorrect answer in the preliminary and main examination.
- Q5 What is the application fee for IBPS Clerk 2021?
- Answer: IBPS Clerk 2021 Examination Fee for Ordinary Candidates is Rs.850 / – for 175 SC / ST / PWD Candidates based on last year’s notification.
- Q6 How many vacancies have been created for clerk posts in IBPS Clerk 2021?
- Answer: The number of clerk posts has been revised to 7855.