Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2021 is inviting applications for the positions of Medical Cadet. The application form through online registration at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for 46th MBBS and 24th BDS Entry. This jobs advertise in The Nation Newspaper on 25 July 2021.
Join Pak Army Medical Corps as M Cadet Jobs 2021 – Online Registration
Date Posted 25-07-2021
Description Government Jobs
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Army|
|Education Requirements||Inter, MBBS|
|Employment Type||Full time|
- Post Name: Medical Cadet
- Registration: 28 Jun 2021 – 27 Jul 2021
- Preliminary Tests: 2 Aug 2021 – 13 Aug 2021
- Age: 17 – 21 years (relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limit)
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Physical Standards: Minimum Height 5’- 4” (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index
- Nationality: Pakistani
- FSc (Pre Medical) with minimum 70% marks or ‘A’ level passed in Biology, Physics and Chemistry with minimum grade C.
- Candidates having domicile of Balochistan, Sind (District Tharparkar, Omar Kot), Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir (Upper Neelam Valley) and FATA can apply with 65% marks.
- Candidates possessing foreign qualifications such as “O’ Level and ‘A’ level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with application form.
- Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 70% marks and appeared/are appearing in FSc Part-II/ Final Examination can also apply on “Hope Certificates” by the Head of the institutions. Such candidates must deposit an attested copy of FSc Part II Certificate/ Mark Sheets to PA Directorate (PA-3C) General Headquarters (GHQ) Rwp within 5 days of announcement of result; otherwise their selection will not be processed further.
- Candidates who have promoted in FSc Part-I (without examination) and Advance Subsidiary examination 2020 can also apply on “Hope Certificate” of 70% Marks and for specific areas (65%) duly issued by Head of the institution. FSc final result card/ mark sheet must be submitted within one week of announcement of Board results., otherwise candidates will not be considered in final merit and those candidates who obtain less than 70%/ 65% Marks in FSc and less than grade A-C in advance level will be declared ineligible for subject course.
for Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2021
- “Not Recommended” twice by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB)/ General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board.
- Declared medically UNFIT by CMH/ Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically UNFIT due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn/ resigned/ discharged/ dismissed from Armed Foces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies/ institutions on the grounds of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile, own request or declared unsuitable.
- An individual dismissed/ removed form any other government service.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
How to Apply for Pak Army Commission Jobs 2021?
Candidates can either register through Internet on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-
Registration through Internet:
A candidates can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents (mentioned in advertisement) and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
Schedule of Preliminary Selection
- Registration. 28 Jun 2021 – 27 Jul 2021
- Preliminary Tests. 2 Aug 2021 – 13 Aug 2021
- Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres. The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration/ allotment of roll no along with necessary documents (mentioned in advertisement) and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Documents Required at AS&RCs
• Following documents/ certificates are required at the time of registration:-
• 1 x Attested photocopy of Matric certificate. In case of ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ Level, submission of equivalence certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
• 1 x Attested photocopies of computerized CNIC or Form ‘B’ issued by NADRA.
• 1 x Attested photocopies of FSc Part-I (Pre-Medical) details marks cerficate and “Hope” certificate from Principal of college that the candidate will get minimum 70% marks in FSc Part-II Examination.
• Attested passport size photographs must be pasted on Application form.
• Candidates who have already cleared FSc Part-II (Pre-Medical) will produce 1x attested photocopies of Detail Marks Sheets (DMC).
• Candidates will deposit crossed postal orders of Rs. 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi. Pay Order/ Bank Draft will not be accepted.
for Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2021
- Provincial Entry Test. Candidates who apply for admission as Medical Cadet (for Army only) in AM College Rwp, CMH Lhr Med College, Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, CMH Multan Medical College, Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences Must have registered/ appeared themselves in any fresh provincial entry test as eligible (UHS, ETEA, MCAT, NUMS, AJ&K Stte exam etc).
- Candidate must mention the name of College for which applying (Army Medical College Rwp or CMH Lhr Medical College) at the top of Application form (page 1). Candidate can also opt for Colleges priority wise.
- During the registration on internet, the candidate must specify this choice for colleges Carefully.
- A candidate selected at merit for one institution shall not be changed.
- Candidate selected for MBBS in any of said medical colleges if not appeared/ registered in their respective regional exams shall stand ineligible.
Provincial Entry Test
Written test will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Biology, physics and Chemistry. The candidate declared successful in written test will undergo physical/ medical tests at AS&RCs.
Candidates must qualify following physical tests:-
- 1.6 Km Run – 9 minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7’.4” x 7’.4” and 4’ deep
Preliminary Medical Test.
Initial medical test at AS&RCs.
Further Selection Procedure
• Shortlisted candidates will received notice for intelligence/ personality test and interviews by the General Headquarters (GHQ) selection board at Army Medical College, Rawalpindi through website as well as call up letter. Medical examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Final selection will be made at General Headquarters (GHQ) on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
for Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2021
Disciplines: Institutions (NUST)
MBBS: 5 Years study at Army Medical Colleges Rawalpindi, Lahore, Quetta, Karachi & Multan.
BDS Course: 4 Years study at Army Medical College Rawalpindi
Priority of Disciplines
22 x Weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul after completion of final professional examination.
Bond/ Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 13 years. The applicability of bond will commence on completion MBBS Degree Course at respective Medical College.
All New Govt Jobs In Pakistan: Click Here