Join Pak Army as Regular Commission Officer through 34th Technical Cadet Course. Pakistan Army is inviting applications from Pakistani Nationals who have completed Intermediate / FSc (Pre-Engineering & Computer Science) to join the Army as Regular Commission through 34th Technical Cadet Course (Entry September 2022). Pak Army Regular Commissioned Officers will be posted at Corps of Engineering, Corps of Signals or Corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. Required qualification, physical standards and age limit requirement are as following. This jobs advertise in Nawaiwaqt Newspaper on 20 February 2022.
Pak Army jobs 2022 – Join as Regular Commissioned Officer
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Army|
|Education Requirements||Fsc pre-engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||1000+|
Education Requirements for Technical Cadet Course TCC Commission
FSc (Pre Engineering) – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Computer Studies/ Computer Sciences with minimum 65% marks or ‘O’ level passed (English being compulsory) in five subjects and ‘A’ level passed in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/ Computer Studies/ Computer Sciences in Grade A-C.
- Age limit for: 17 to 21 years (relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limit).
- Minimum Height: 5’- 4” (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index
|Course||Regular Commission Officer through |
34th Technical Cadet Course in:
No.1: Engineering Corps
No.2: Signal Corps
No.3: Mechanical Engineering Corps
|Entry Batch||Entry September 2022|
How To Apply For Pak Army Jobs
- Candidates can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account.
- The Interested candidates should the submit application form with required the documents at given the address before closing the date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Already Government employees should apply through proper the channel.
Last Date to Apply: 21 Feb to 04 Apr 2022
Address: Pakistan Army Headquarter Rawalpindi
- Online or Offline registration.
- Written and intelligence tests.
- Physical tests at AS & RC (1.6 KM Running in 8.2 Minutes, 15 Push Ups in 2 Minutes, 15 Sit Ups in 2 Minutes, 3 Chin Ups in 2 Minutes -and Ditch Crossing 7.4″ x 7.4″ and a depth of 4 feet).
- Preliminary Medical tests at selection centers.
- ISSB Tests and Interviews.
- Final selection by GHQ on the overall performance of the candidates (On-Merit basis).
- On selection, each candidate has to undergo academic training in Civil Engineering/Electrical (Telecommunication Engineering)/Computer – Software Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Computer Systems Engineering/Mechatronics Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering.
- One-year military training at PMA Kakul, on completing Bachelor’s of Engineering (BE) degree.