Join Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officer via 148 PMA Long Course 2021. Join Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officer through 148 PMA Long Course 2021. In these Latest Pak Army Commission Officer Jobs 2021 the eligible Male candidates from across the country can apply. join Pakistan Army are required to Apply Online at Pak Army official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. This jobs advertise in The Nation Newspaper on 16 April 2021.
PMA 148 Long Course 2021 | Join Pak Army as Commissioned Officer
- Date Posted: 16-04-2021
- Description: Government Jobs
- Hiring Organization: Pakistan Army
- Jobs Location: Pakistan
- Last Date: 17-05-2021
- Education Requirements: Intermediate
- Employment Type: Full Time
- No. of Posts: 1000+
- Newspaper: The Nation and K2
Qualification / Marks & Age Limit
- Intermediate/ FA/ F.Sc | Intermediate=60% | 17-22 Years
- Graduation (2 Years) + Serving PN / PAF Personnel | Graduation=60%, Inter=50% | 17-23 Years
- Graduation (4 Years) (BS/ BBA/ BPA) | Graduation=60%, Inter=50% | 17-24 Years
- Serving Army Soldier | – ? | 17-25 Years
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Height: 5 ft 4 in (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per body mass Index
Written/Intelligence tests will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge. The candidates declared successful in written/intelligence tests will undergo physical/ medical tests and interviews at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
- The candidates must qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:
- a. 1.6 Km Run – 8 minutes
- b. Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- c. Sit Ups – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- d. Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- e. Ditch Crossing – 7’.4” x 7’.4” and 4’ deep
- f. Interview. Successful candidates will be interviewed at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs) and short listed for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) test.
- g. Successful candidates will receive notice for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) tests through website as well as call up letter.
Selection Procedure to Join Pak Army PMA 147 Long Course
A) Online Registration
Please visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
Registration Date: 17 April, 2021 to 17 May, 2021.
B) Written/ Intelligence Test
Multiple choice questions from Academic course, General Knowledge & Intelligence.
C) Initial Medical Test
Candidates who successfully cleared written test will be called for Initial Medical Test/Examination at Army Selection & Recruitment Center.
D) Physical Test
- Run: 1.6 Km in 8 minutes
- Push Ups: 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups: 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups: 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing: 7’.4” x 7’.4” and 4’ deep
E) ISSB Test & Interview
Successful shortlisted candidates will be called for ISSB test & Interview at different AS & RC.
F) Final Medical Test
Final medical examination of recommended candidates will be held at nearest CMH.
G) Final Selection
Final selection will be made at GHQ on basis of candidate’s over all performance.
Only shortlisted selected candidates will go for 2 years training period at PMA academy.
Pakistan Army Selection and Recruitment Centers:
AS&RC & Telephone
- Gilgit | 05811-920535
- Peshawar | 091-9211747
- Multan | 061-4504566
- Karachi | 021-32790919
- Muzaffarabad | 05822-920598
- D.I Khan | 0966-9280155
- Khuzdar | 0848-412719
- Rawalpindi | 051-9271393
- Lahore | 042-99221052
- Hyderabad | 022-278779
- Quetta | 081-2836626
- Faisalabad | 041-9200363
- Pano Aqil | 071-5805599
Last date to apply: 17/05/2021
All New Govt Jobs In Pakistan: Click Here