KPK Population Welfare Department Jobs is inviting applications for the positions of Project Director, Assistant Director, Accountant, Senior Scale Stenographer, Store Keeper, Statistical Assistant, Junior Clerk, Driver, Naib Qasid and Chowkidar. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the province. This jobs advertise in Mashriq Newspaper on 17 April 2021.
Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2021 via ATS Application Form
- Date Posted: 17-04-2021
- Description: Government Jobs
- Hiring Organization: Population Welfare Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Jobs Location: Peshawar
- Last Date: 07-05-2021
- Education Requirements: Literate to Masters
- Employment Type: Contract
- Newspaper: Mashriq
Post Name & No. of Posts
- Project Director | 1
- Assistant Director | 1
- Accountant | 1
- Senior Scale Stenographer | 1
- Store Keeper | 1
- Statistical Assistant | 1
- Junior Clerk | 1
- Driver | 1
- Naib Qasid | 1
- Chowkidar | 1
How To Apply For KPK Jobs
- The Interested candidates should the submit application form with required the documents at given the address before closing the date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Already Government employees should apply through proper the channel.
Last date to apply: 07/05/2021
Company Address: 171-G, Street No 36, F-10/1, Islamabad.
All New Govt Jobs In Pakistan: Click Here