Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Department Punjab Jobs 2022 is inviting applications for the positions of Assistant Director (Procurements), Assistant Director (Media Management), Data Analyst, Statistical Officer, Program (Database), District Trainer, Assistant, Literacy Mobilizer, Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant, Junior Computer Operator and Junior Clerk. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. This jobs advertise in Daily Express Newspaper on 02 January 2022.
Education Department Punjab Jobs 2022 Advertisement
|Hiring Organization||Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Department Punjab|
|Jobs Location||Intermediate to Masters|
|Education Requirements||Intermediate to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||50+|
Post Name & Qualification
- Assistant Director (Procurements) | Bachelors/ Masters
- Assistant Director (Media Management) | Bachelors/ Masters
- Data Analyst | Bachelors/ Masters
- Statistical Officer | Bachelors/ Masters
- Program (Database) | Bachelors/ Masters
- District Trainer | Bachelors/ Masters
- Assistant | Bachelors/ Masters
- Literacy Mobilizer | Bachelors/ Masters
- Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant | Bachelors/ Masters
- Junior Computer Operator | Intermediate
- Junior Clerk | Intermediate
How To Apply For Punjab Jobs
- The Interested candidates should the submit application form with required the documents at given the address before closing the date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Already Government employees should apply through proper the channel.
Last Date to Apply: 17 January 2022
Address: Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Department Punjab, Lahore