Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs is inviting applications for the positions of Veterinary Officer, Database Administrator, Data Entry Operator, Veterinary Assistant, Field Sampler, Laboratory Assistant, Driver and Laboratory Attendant. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. This jobs advertise in Nawaiwaqt Newspaper on 11 February 2022.
Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab Lahore
|Hiring Organization||Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab|
|Education Requirements||Literate to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||49|
Post Name & Qualification
- Veterinary Officer | DVM
- Database Administrator | Bachelors
- Data Entry Operator | Intermediate
- Veterinary Assistant/ Field Sampler | Matric
- Laboratory Assistant | Matric
- Driver | Literate
- Laboratory Attendant | Matric
How To Apply For Punjab Jobs
- To download the Application Form for these positions visit www.livestock.punjab.gov.pk.
- Send applications on the given form till 2nd March 2022 to the Director, Animal Disease Diagnostic Reporting & Surveillance Punjab, 16 – Cooper Road, Lahore.
Last Date to Apply: 02 March 2022