Livestock & Fisheries Department Sindh Jobs is inviting applications for the positions of Procurement Officer, Monitoring Officer, Evaluation Officer, Veterinary Hub Officer, Communication Expert, Environmental Expert, Lady Livestock Supervisor, Social Specialist, Gender Specialist, Media Attendant, Office Admin, Data Entry Operator, Junior Clerk, Clerk, Driver, LTV Driver, HTV Driver, Chowkidar, Security Guard, Naib Qasid and Sweeper. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the region. This jobs advertise in Dawn Newspaper on 21 May 2021.
Livestock and Fisheries Department Sindh Jobs 2021 Advertisement
|Hiring Organization||Livestock and Fisheries Department Sindh|
|Education Requirements||Primary to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||244|
Post Name & Qualification
- Driver | Matric
- Stockmen | Matric
- Baildar | Primary
- Animal Attendant | Primary
- Livestock Attendant | Primary
- Naib Qasid | Primary
- Chowkidar | Primary
- Syce | Primary
- Bull Attendant | Primary
- LCO | Primary
- Bahishti/Waterman | Primary
- Mali | Primary
- Watchman | Primary
- Cleaner-cum-Attendant | Primary
- Fisherman | Primary
- Sweeper/Sanitary Worker | Primary
How To Apply For This Jobs
- The Interested candidates should the submit application form with required the documents at given the address before closing the date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Already Government employees should apply through proper the channel.
Last date to apply: 05/06/2021
Company Address: Livestock and Fisheries Department, Karachi, Sindh.
All New Govt Jobs In Pakistan: Click Here