The Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU) has announced admission for MBBS and BDS programs for the year 2022-2023. Good news for all the students that admission has opened in Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University SZBMU Islamabad. SZBMU Islamabad being the admitted University invites applications for admissions in the 1st year of MBBS & BDS programs in the following public sector Medical & Dental Colleges under the control of the Federal Govt.
Great news for all the students that admission has opened in Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University SZBMU Islamabad 2022-23. So if you are interested in pursuing a career in medicine and want to make a difference in the healthcare sector, then make sure to apply for admission at SZABMU before the deadline. We wish you all the best!
SZBMU Islamabad Admissions Opened MBBS and BDS 2022-2023
- Federal Medical College Islamabad
- School of Dentistry Islamabad
- Shaik Khalifa Bin Zayed Al – Nahyan Medical & Dental College Lahore.
Students Eligibility Criteria
Minimum 60% marks ( 660/1100) in HSSC Pre-Medical or 12th Grade Equivalent qualification with subjects of Biology, Chemistry, and Physics / Mathematics
MDCAT test pass with 55% marks for MBBS and 45% marks for BDS.
The repeating applicants who had passed the MDCAT 2021 and are in possession of a pass certificate with 65% marks of MDCAT may apply for admissions in MBBS / BDS for the session 2022-23.
Determination of merit
The weightage formula for admission is as follows.
- National MDCAT – 50%
- FSc (Pre-Medical) /HSSC /Equivalent – 40%
- SSC / Matric / Equivalent – 10%
How to Apply For SZBMU Islamabad
To Apply for the SZABMU MBBS/BDS programs, Please carefully follow the below instructions.
- Candidates need to apply online through the SZABMU website www.szabmu.edu.pk & click the link Admissions in Public Sector Medical and Dental Colleges.
- Before online application, candidates need to register on the web portal.
- Applicants need to provide all pieces of information in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents as per requirements.
- Applicants shall have to apply separately for each program( Medical & Dental).
- The processing fee should pay through challan form in HBL Bank.
- Processing fee for MBBS is Rs. 3000/- and for BDS also Rs. 3000/-
- The fee is non-refundable.
- Once the application form is submitted it cannot be changed.
- Read all instructions carefully in the advertisement and during the online application.
- The online application process at SZABMU starts on 2nd December 2022. The last Date for submission of the online application is the 15th of December 2022.
Admission Schedule Session 2022
|Registration of Online application start date||2nd December 2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||15th December 2022|
|Hifz – e- Quran Test ( Punjab / Sindh / AJK)||19th December 2022|
|Hifz – e- Quran Test ( KPK / Balochistan /GB / ICT)||20th December 2022|
|Medical Board of Studnts having abilities||21th December 2022|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||22th December 2022|
|Submission of objections & Queries||23-24 December 2022|