Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 Apply Online is inviting applications for the positions of Assistant Director, Traffic Analyst Supervisor, Sub Divisional Officer, Charge Nurse, Assistant, Sub Inspector, Security Sub Inspector, Traffic Analyst, Sub Engineer, Technician, UDC (Upper Division Clerk), Supervisor, Draftsman, Security Assistant Sub Inspector, LDC ( Lower Division Clerk ), Operator Special, Technical Monitoring Staff, Security Supervisor, Lady Receptionist, Site Supervisor, Wire Man, Special Staff, Driver, Naib Qasid, Lasker, Mali, Cook, Mess Waiter and Sanitry Worker. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. This jobs advertise in The News Newspaper on 24 August 2022.
Latest Jobs in Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Education Requirements||Middle / Matric / Inter /Bachelor / Master|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||300+|
|Newspaper||The News, Daily Express and Dawn, Dunya|
Name of Post & Qualification
- Assistant Director | Master
- Traffic Analyst Supervisor | Graduation
- Sub Divisional Officer | B. Tech
- Charge Nurse | Diploma
- Assistant | Graduation
- Sub Inspector | Graduation
- Security Sub Inspector | Graduation
- Traffic Analyst | Graduation
- Sub Engineer | Diploma
- Technician | DAE
- UDC (Upper Division Clerk) | Inter
- Supervisor | DAE
- Draftsman | Matric
- Security Assistant Sub Inspector | Graduation
- LDC ( Lower Division Clerk ) | Matric
- Operator Special | Inter
- Technical Monitoring Staff | Graduation
- Security Supervisor | Inter
- Lady Receptionist | Inter
- Site Supervisor | DAE
- Wire Man | Matric
- Special Staff | Inter
- Driver | Primary
- Naib Qasid | Matric
- Lasker | Primary
- Mali | Matric
- Cook | Matric
- Mess Waiter | Matric
- Sanitry Worker | Primary
How To Apply For Ministry of Defence Jobs
- Omline application forms and online application fee deposit slips are available on website: www.recruitments.com.pk.
- Hard copy submission of Application Forms is “Not Required”.
- Application fee payable by candidate is Rs. 1400/-for Posts in BS-17 and Rs. 850/- for posts in BS-7 to BS-16 and Rs. 500 for posts in BS-1 to BS-6.Fee can be paid through 1 bill invoice from all participating banks/ATMs/Internet Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/UPaisa/TCS express counters using 20 Digits invoice number generated in your fee slip.
- Only 1 bill invoice payment will be expected. Deposited Fee is nonrefundable /non-transferable therefore, candidates must ensure eligibility before applying for any post.
- Deposit Slips will be generated through website till 1400 Hours of Last Date of Apply.
- To avoid inconvenience/rush, candidates are advised for early submission of application fee.
- BY PAYING SINGLE FEE, A CANDIDATE MAY APPLY FOR TWO POSTS of any group of posts at Sr # 2,8,19 or Sr #6,7,16 or Sr # 11,13,14 or Sr # 12,17,18,21 subject to eligibility.
- To apply for more posts, extra fee will be payable and so on.
- DISABLE CANDIDATES ARE ENTITLED FOR FEE EXEMPTION subject to provision of Disability Certificates from relevant Government Departments.
- Test/ result intimation slips shall not be sent through postal / courier services. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO visit website (www.recruitments.com.pk) on alternate/daily basis and KEEP THEIR CELL NUMBERS OPERATIONAL, for tests/results intimations Furnishing correct personal details, sending documents whenever required) and adherence to the timelines is sole responsibility of candidates.
- All these aspects are part of eligibility determination and reflect upon seriousness and competence of candidates. For any query, contact Phone No. 051-8905000 of