Ministry of Railways Pakistan Jobs 2021 is inviting applications for the positions of Admin Officer, Data Entry Operator, Deputy Director – Financial Analyst, Deputy Director – Infrastructure, Deputy Director – Land, Deputy Director – Legal, Deputy Director MIS, Director Business Development, Junior Auditor add Junior Clerk. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. This jobs advertise in Jang Newspaper on 03 December 2021.
Railways Board Ministry of Railways JObs 2021
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Railways|
|Employment Type||Full time|
- Director (Business Development)
- Deputy Director (Infrastructure)
- Deputy Director (Financial Analyst)
- Deputy Director (Legal)
- Deputy Director (Land)
- Deputy Director (MIS)
- Admin Officer
- Junior Auditor
- Data Entry Operators
- Junior Clerks
How To Apply For Ministry of Railways Jobs
- This employment is contract-based for a period of two years. The employment period can be extended on the basis of satisfactory performance of the employee till the completion of the project. Experienced professionals can send their CVs with relevant documents to the Deputy Chief Planning, Room No. 104, D – Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad. You can forward your CVs within 15 days.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Already Government employees should apply through proper the channel.
Last date to apply: 18/12/2021
Company Address: Imran Mashal Deputy Chief Mantling Room No. 104. D. Block, Pak. Secrctariat. Islamabad, Pakistan
Contact Number: 051-9214272
All New Govt Jobs In Pakistan: Click Here