Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2023 announced in Islamabad through an online job portal www.fbr.gov.pk. FBR Jobs 2023 is inviting applications for the positions of Solution Architect, DevOps Architect, UI/UX Designer and Senior Software Engineer. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. This jobs advertise in Nawaiwaqt Newspaper on 05 May 2023.
Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2023
|Published On||May 06, 2023|
|Last Date is||May 17, 2023|
|Organization||Federal Board of Revenue FBR|
|No of Posts||Multiple|
|Solution Architect||Bachelor or Master||08 years|
|DevOps Architect||Bachelor or Master||06 to 08 years|
|UI/UX Designer||Bachelor or Master||04 to 06 years|
|Senior Software Engineer||Bachelor or Master||06 to 08 years|
How To Apply For FBR Jobs
- The Interested candidates can get complete information through the Official Website of FBR www.fbr.gov.pk.
- Adv.No 02 candidates are required to apply online via www.njp.gov.pk
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- The last date to apply for FBR Jobs is 17th May 2023
Federal Board of Revenue
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is a federal institution responsible for collecting taxes, regulating customs operations, controlling money laundering activities, and facilitating trade activities in Pakistan. It was established on 1st July 2004 through the Federal Board of Revenue Act, 2007. The FBR is headed by the Chairman, who is appointed by the Prime Minister of Pakistan.
Functions of Federal Board of Revenue:
- Tax Collection: The FBR is responsible for collecting direct taxes, such as income tax, wealth tax, and corporate tax, and indirect taxes, such as sales tax, federal excise duty, customs duty, and petroleum levy.
- Customs Operations: FBR regulates and controls all customs operations in Pakistan, including clearance of goods at ports, airports, and land routes.
- Anti-Money Laundering: The FBR monitors and controls money laundering activities in Pakistan through the Financial Monitoring Unit (FMU) that collects and analyzes suspicious financial transactions reports from banks and other financial institutions.
- Trade Facilitation: The FBR provides trade facilitation services by simplifying procedures, reducing transaction costs, and improving the efficiency of customs clearance.
- Policy Formulation: The FBR formulates tax policies and regulations in consultation with stakeholders for the promotion of economic growth and development of the country.
- Tax Assessment and Obligations: The FBR assesses income tax, sales tax, and other taxes of individuals and businesses while ensuring tax compliance through legal enforcement actions.
The FBR is divided into several functional departments, including:
- Inland Revenue Service: Responsible for the collection and administration of direct taxes in Pakistan, such as income tax, wealth tax, and corporate tax.
- Pakistan Customs Service: Controls and regulates all customs operations and trade activities in Pakistan.
- Research, Analysis, and Monitoring Wing: Conducts research and analysis of tax policies, trade facilitation, and customs operations to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Legal Affairs: Handles legal matters related to tax administration and customs enforcement.
- Human Resource Management: Ensures the effective recruitment, training, and development of employees to ensure the best performance.
- Information Technology: Ensures the efficient and effective use of technology in tax collection, trade facilitation, and customs operations.
In conclusion, the Federal Board of Revenue plays an essential role in Pakistan’s national economy by collecting taxes, regulating customs, controlling money laundering activities, facilitating trade, and formulating tax policies. The FBR has a vast organizational structure that comprises several departments, ensuring smooth functioning and performance.