Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2023 Military College is inviting applications for the positions of Assistants, Stenotypists, Clerks UDC, Clerks LDC, Chowkidar, Cook Mess, GCO, Generator Operators, Khakrob, Mali, Mess Waiters and Naib Qasid. Both civilians and former service members are eligible. The application process is also open to government department employees. Quotas are broken out separately for Sindh, Punjab, Sindh Urban, Sindh Rural, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Merit and Local Areas. Candidates from the reserved quotas who have completed their primary, matriculation, intermediate, and graduate degrees are eligible to apply.
New Jobs In Pak Army Civilian 2023
|Job Type||Federal Government|
|Job Location||Rawalpindi, Pakistan|
|Education Requirements||Primary To Graduation|
|Age limit||18 to 30 years|
|No. of Posts||160|
|Address||Military College of Signals Rawalpindi|
|Last Date||January 30th, 2023|
Military College of Signals Jobs 2023
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
How To Apply For Military College of Signals Jobs
- The Interested candidates should the submit application form with required the documents at The Military College of Signals, Rawalpindi
- For positions in the BS-06 to BS-16 range, kindly annex the Postal Order for Rs. 500 application processing fee.
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- The last date to apply January 30th, 2023.
All New Govt Jobs In Pakistan: Click Here