Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs 2022 is inviting applications for the positions of Statistical Assistant (BS-15), Accountant (BS-15), Stenotypist (BS-14), Data Entry Operator (BS-14), Maintenance Assistant (BS-11), Technical Assistant (RP) (BS-10), UDC (BS-10), Telephone Operator, Technical Assistant (Drawing) (BS-09), LDC (BPS-09), Varitypist (BS08), Driver, Multilith Operator (BS-03), Dark Room Assistant (BS 03), Head Jamadar (BS-03), Chowkidar, Sanitary Worker and Naib Qasid. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. This jobs advertise in Nawaiwaqt Newspaper on 20 February 2022.
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs 2022
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Bureau of Statistics|
|Education Requirements||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s and Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||150+|
Posts Name / Qualification and Number of Posts
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Qualification|
|1||Statistical Assistant (BS-15)||270||Bachelors Degree with Statistics / Economics / Mathematics / Sociology, Business Administration, Geography, Commerce|
b). Minimum speed of 80 / 40 w.p.m in shorthand / typing respectively
c). Must be Computer literate.
|4||Data Entry Operator (BS-14)||77||Bachelors Degree in Physics / Mathematics / Statistics / Economics with a minimum speed of 10,000 key|
|5||Maintenance Assistant (BS-11)||01||Matric|
|6||Technical Assistant (RP) (BS-10)||Matric|
|9||Technical Assistant (Drawing) (BS-09)||02||Matric|
|10||LDC (BPS-09)||02||Matric _ A minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m|
|13||Multilith Operator (BS-03)||01||Knowledge of reading & writing of English|
|14||Dark Room Assistant (BS 03)||01||Should be able to read and write English and Urdu|
|15||Head Jamadar (BS-03)||01||Knowledge of reading and writing English.|
|17||Sanitary Worker||01||Primary pass|
|18||Naib Qasid||08||Primary pass|
How to Apply Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs 2022
- Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS) encourages all those who wish to work as statisticians in Pakistan to apply.
- Applicants can apply online through the PBS Online Job Portal at www.pbs.gov.pk
- Online applications are invited for BPS-06 to BPS-15.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics. However, the website also notes that it should only be used as a guideline and that a separate application form must be filed with the appropriate authorities for each job position.
- Fill out the online application form by visiting the link below.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
Last Date to Apply: 10 March 2022
Address: (ALTAF HUSSAIN) Admin officer (Recruitment) Pakistan Bureau of Statistics 21-Mauve Area, G-9/1, Islamabad