Pakistan Coast Guard Jobs is inviting applications for the positions of Sipahi (General Duty) (Bs-05), Teacher (Bs-11), Carpenter (Bs-01), Moochi (Bs-01) and Santior worker (Bs-01). Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. This jobs advertise in Dawn Newspaper on 19 November 2022.
New Jobs In Pak Coast Guard 2022
|Department Name||Pakistan Coast Guards|
|No Of Posts||Multiple|
|Job’s Location||Karachi, Sindh Pakistan|
|Education||Primary, Middle, Matric|
Name of Posts & Qualification
- Sipahi (General Duty) (Bs-05) | Matric (10th Pass)
- Teacher (Bs-11) | Matric
- Carpenter (Bs-01) | Primary (experience)
- Moochi (Bs-01) | Primary (experience)
- Santior worker (Bs-01) | Primary (experience)
Physical Eligibility Criteria and Age limit
- Height minimum 5 feet 6 inches
- Chest minimum 32 inches plus 2 inch extension
- Age limit 18 to 25 years.
How To Apply For Coast Guard Jobs
- Applicants should bring along with them the certified 2 copies of the following certificates and 6 passport size photographs which have been checked before registration.
- Original educational certificates and degrees
- Computerized National Identity Card (NADRA)
- 6 Copies of Passport Size photographs
- Extra Qualification (Technical Course, Diploma, Experience certificates, Driving licence etc).
- At the place of recruitment, the concerned candidates should come for initial registration and test till 7:30 hrs. Initial registration can be done by visiting the Coast Guard website at www.pakistancoastguards.gov.pk and present your registration slip on the given date at the relevant place for test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Already Government employees should apply through proper the channel.
All New Govt Jobs In Pakistan: Click Here