Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Jobs is inviting applications for the positions of Additional Registrar / Senior Director MIS (PEC-20), Director Administration (PEC- 19), Director HRC (PEC-19), Deputy Director MIS (PEC-18), Deputy Director Techno Legal Affairs (PEC-18), Internal Auditor (PEC-17), Assistant Director Techno Legal Affairs (PEC-17), Assistant Director (Admin) (PEC-17), Estate Officer (PEC-17), Assistant Director (HR) (PEC-17), PS to Registrar (PEC-17), PA to Vice Chairmen (PEC-16), HR Assistant (PEC-14), Sub Engineer Civil (PEC-14), Electrician (PEC-07) and Carpenter (PEC-07). Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. This jobs advertise in Nawaiwaqt Newspaper on 08 January 2023.
New Jobs In Pakistan Engineering Council 2023
|Published On:||January 08, 2023|
|Organization:||Pakistan Engineering Council PEC|
|Gender:||Male and Female|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Last Date:||January 23rd, 2023|
Post Name & No of Posts
- Additional Registrar | 01
- Director Administration | 01
- Director HRM | 01
- Deputy Director MIS | 01
- Deputy Director Techno Legal Affairs | 01
- Internal Auditor | 01
- Assistant Director Techno Legal Affairs | 01
- Assistant Director HR | 01
- Assistant Director Admin | 01
- Estate Officer | 01
- PB to Registrar | 01
Post Name & Qualification
- PA to Vice Chairmen (PEC-16) | Masters
- HR Assistant (PEC-14) | BBA/ BSc
- Sub Engineer Civil (PEC-14) | DAE Civil
- Electrician (PEC-07) | F.A / FSc
- Carpenter (PEC-07) | Middle
How To Apply For Pakistan Engineering Council Jobs
- Application submitted with uploading attested copies of educational certificates degrees and experience letters, CNIC, NOC (if required), domicile & detailed Curriculum Vitae with latest picture. All requisited documents will be uploaded correctly. In case of no/irrelevant, incorrect uploading of documents, the application will not accepted.
- Posts at Sr. No. 01 to 03; Forward printed copy of online applications duly signed by the applicant to PEC at Director Human Resource Pakistan Engineering Council Ataturk Avenue (East), G-5/2, Islamabad alongwith attested copies of educational certificate/degrees, experience letters, CNIC, domicile, NOC (if applicable) and detailed Curriculum Vitae with latest picture.
- Applicant will be provided “application reference number”, on first-save of profile information. Application form can be resumed by clicking here by providing CNIC and reference number (shared through email).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Last date for submission of applications is 23 January 2023.
All New Govt Jobs In Pakistan: Click Here