Sindh Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 is inviting applications for the positions of Rescue Commander (PPS-07), Communication & Liaison Officer (PPS-06), Logistic Maintenance In-charge (PPS-05), Paramedics (PPS-05), Rescue Drivers (LTV) (PPS-01) and Rescue Drivers (HTV) (PPS-02). Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. This jobs advertise in Dawn Newspaper on 02 December 2022.
Sindh Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 PTS Apply Online
|Published On||December 02, 2022|
|Organization||Sindh Rescue 1122|
|No of Seats||130+|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||December 16, 2022|
Post Name & Qualification
- Rescue Commander (PPS-07) | MBBS/ Masters
- Communication & Liaison Officer (PPS-06) | Masters in IT
- Logistic Maintenance In-charge (PPS-05) | Bachelor + DAE in automobiles
- Paramedics (PPS-05) | Bachelor
- Rescue Drivers (LTV) (PPS-01) | Middle + LTV Driving License
- Rescue Drivers (HTV) (PPS-02) | Middle + HTV Driving License
- Running: 1 Mile in 10 minutes (for male less than 35 years)
- Running: 1 Mile in 12 minutes (for female and male more than 35 years)
- Sits-Ups & Push-Ups: 25 per min (only for male)
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches except for DERT Rescuers, where the minimum height is 5 Feet.
- Height: 5 feet (for female)
- Chest: 33 inches except DERT Rescuers (only for male)
How To Apply For Rescue 1122 Jobs
- Interested candidates should apply online at Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) official website www.pts.org.pk.
- Candidates should send their forms by postal mail to the address written on PTS application form.
- PTS will not accept the forms by hand.
- Applicants would be able to download Roll no slips from PTS website after one week of last date of submission of application forms.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Already Government employees should apply through proper the channel.
All New Govt Jobs In Pakistan: Click Here