If you are looking for 10th class gujranwala english Solved Paper MCQs 2022 , then you land on a right page because we update 10th class english gujranwala Solved Paper MCQs with Ans in below on this page and students check your marks by the help of this page. If you are a student of 10th class then you get many advantages from these website this site name is www.papersads.com. Today here 11 may 2022 Matric 10th class english Objective Complete Solved (result) gujranwala board Annual Paper 2022 First Group & Second Group 10th English paper 2022. answer key solutaion
English paper class 10 gujranwala board
(To be filled in by the candidate) (Academic Sessions 2018-2020 to 2020-2022 ) ENGLISH (COMPULSORY) 022- (10″ CLASS)
|Time Allowed :||20 Minutes|
|Maximum Marks :||19|
Solved past papers 10th class gujranwala board
Q.1 1. I ___ for hours when my cyes began to hurt.
- (A) was reading (B) am reading (C) had been reading (D) have been reading
2. What were you doing when i __ You last nignt ?
- (A) call (B) calling (C) calls (D) called
3. She _____ for London tomorrow
- (A) will leaving (B) is leaving (C) leave (D) left
4. She said that she _ clouds.
- (A) like
- (B) likes
- (C) will like
- (D) liked
5. If you had been late, you ___ the train.
- (A) Would miss (B) will have missed (C) would have missed (D) will miss
- 6. (A) priorty (B) proirity (C) priority (D) preority
- 7. (A) preceeding (B) proceding (C) proceiding (D) preceding
- 8. (A) guidence (B) guidance (C) guideness (D) guiadance
- 9. (A) cisure (B) liesure (C) liesur (D) leisur
10. The antonym of the word “equitable” is
- (A) just (B) cqual (C) unfair (D) handsome
11. The synonym of the word “motivation” is
- (A) determination (B) inspiration (C) stagnation (D) recitation
12. The antonym of the word “dynamie” is
- (A) lazy (B) Bctive
- (C) ugly (D) bright
13. The meaning of the word intercede is ___.
- (B) defeat (A) suppot (C) win (D) interfere
14. The meaning of the word “bumpy” is
- (A) rough (B) soft (C) fine (D) pretty
15. Is there anything that I can do? The underlined word is/a __ pronoun.
- (A) indefinite (B) relative (C) reflexive (D) demonstrative
16. I expect to improve my English. The underlined word is a/an ___
- (A) gerund (B) infinitive (C) transitive verb (D) intransitive verb
17. As a young trader he earned reputation. The underlined phrase is an ___ phrase.
- (A) noun (B) adjective (C) adverb (D) gerund
18. The umbrella, which has a broken handle is mine. The underlined clause is ___ clause
- (A) noun (B) adjective (C) adverb (D) independent
19. He decided all his cases on merit. The underlined word is a/an ___ noun
- (A) concrete (B) abstract (C) collective (D) proper