WAPDA GEPCO Jobs 2021 is inviting applications for the positions of Assistant Lineman (ALM). Gujranwala Electric Power Company GEPCO Jobs 2021. Invites applications for recruitment of the suitable candidates having domicile of the Districts under the jurisdiction of GEPCO Region, i.e. Gujranwala, Hafizabad, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Sialkot and Narowal, to fill the following positions. The Age limt 18 to 30 Years and including General Age Relaxation. The male candidates can apply. This jobs advertise in multiple Newspaper on 17 September 2021.
Gepco jobs in Gujranwala 2021 ALM vacancy via NTS Apply
|Category/ Sector||Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Gujranwala Electric Power Company GEPCO|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Address||DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR & ADMN) GEPCO 565-A, MODEL TOWN, GUJRANWALA|
|Position||Required Qualification & Age||No. of Positions||Allocation of Posts (Quota Position)|
|Assistant Lineman (ALM)||Matriculation|
Written Test / Skill Test
Qualification based / General Knowledge
Age: 18-30 Years (including General Age Relaxation)
Medical Category “A”
Height Minimum 5 Ft. 4 Inches
Chest Minimum 32 Inches
Weight As per Body Mass Index Chart (BMI) ± 5%
i. Running – 800 meters in five (05) minutes
ii. Push Ups/Dund – 20 in a single attempt in 03 minutes
iii. Lifting of weight – 30 Kg in single attempt
iv. Digging – I ditch of length, Depth, width (2x2x2 feet)
v. Climbing Skills (Tower/Ladder) Climbing up to 10 feet on tower/ladder wearing safety equipment
vi. Pulling of Wires – one span of 100 feet
|1471||District wise allocation|
of post for Open Quota:
Gujranwala = 262
Sialkot = 429
Gujrat = 207
Hafizabad = 29
Narowal = 49
Bahauddin = 128
Quota = 1103
Children = 294
Minority = 74
How To Apply For gepco Jobs
- Applicants are advised to apply directly on the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Neither by hand applications will be received at GEPCO nor at NTS.
- Test fee of Rs.200/- is required to be deposited by the candidate before the closing date of publication
of this advertisement on electronic payment challan generated after online registration.
- Test fee shall be paid at 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile
Banking/Easypaisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters.
- Roll Number Slip shall be uploaded on NTS website at least one week before the test date and
candidates shall be informed through SMS as well.
- Roll No. Slip containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be sent
directly to candidates by M/S NTS at least one (01) week before the test on the given postal address &
mobile number provided by the candidates.
- Only those candidates who have completed their Matriculation Certificate are eligible to apply.
Candidates to whom final result card has not been issued or result awaited shall not be considered.
- The candidates are advised to contact the NTS 051-8444441 OR email at [email protected] for any
query / information related to Written Test / Skill Test, display of provisional and final list of
candidates, Roll number slips, Test centers, Results etc.
- The Online Application Portal shall be removed from the website at 11:59:59 p.m. on the closing date 06/10/2021 for the receipt of applications.
Last date to apply: 06-10-2021
All New Govt Jobs In Pakistan: Click Here